Put Your Business In The Cloud
We help clients introduce a digitally strategic business model and digitize their operations and processes by leveraging cloud-based applications and mobile devices that digitize their data collection and collation and supply chain processes.
This clears the path to deliver improved customer service and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of their entire supply chain and business operations.
At Azure Digital, we know that for many businesses their single biggest investments are made in human resources, inventory and assets – and that’s exactly what Cloud ERP manages. Cloud HCM also provides a platform for identifying, hiring and retaining your human capital whilst facilitating collaboration and improving operational efficiencies. Embrace our Cloud solutions and lower your infrastructure and IT costs by sharing your resources, data and information in an efficient, ubiquitous, flexible and demand-driven system.
How are you currently managing your data?
Our CRM systems collect, collate, organize and link information about the customer together with the overall goal of facilitating the creation of more leads, converting more leads into customers and retaining those those customers you have for the long term.
By collecting and collating information about your customers across all the points of contact between yourselves and your customers – website, telephone, live chat, direct mail and digital marketing – CRM systems will provide you with detailed, actionable information regarding your customers and prospects.
This in turn creates many opportunities for the improvement in the relationship between the business and the customer (for example, analyzing customer data to create targeted communications) thereby increasing the likelihood of customer loyalty and retention – which in turn increases the lifetime value of a customer – and subsequently driving further sales growth.
Other key advantages of utilizing a CRM system include:
- Allows your team to work collaboratively via one program
- Transforms data into customer insights and recommended actions - this also allows for more personal, relevant and consistent communications
- Allows for more efficient and automated systems to be created improving your business operations
- Reduces the reliance on, and cost involved with, repetitive and laborious manual tasks (such as data entry or email responses) by simplifying and systemizing your processes
Supply Chain Solutions
Supply chain expenses are being drastically reduced thanks to digital innovations. In fact, the cost of delivering goods and services has never been lower. Digital advancements mean that time to market has been reduced whilst intelligence and information flow inside the chain has been increased. Companies are using digital innovations such as real time monitoring and data analytics to improve their delivery reliability and inventory management. Azure Digital can show you how they will completely transform your supply chain.
Further benefits in SCM that digital businesses are experiencing:
- Self-service options regularly being created and upgraded and reducing supply chain expenses
- The utilization of websites and mobile apps to reduce costs and increase convenience for customers
- Just in time inventory models that have revolutionized the process of ordering, moving and storing physical goods with products now being made as they are ordered rather than pre-made and warehoused
- E-invoicing and E-billing solutions allow for the systemized processing, delivery and archiving of all electronic invoices and bills. This makes it easier for your customers to do business with you via their preferred method whilst you reap the benefits of cost savings
- Lower or no rental costs (and the reduction of other fixed costs) for 'e-tailers' as opposed to the costs associated with being a traditional 'bricks and mortar' retailer
- Retailers sourcing the same products for less by purchasing from cheaper locations using credible online applications such as Alibaba.com
Get In Touch With Azure Digital
If you recognize the advantages of creating and implementing a digital strategy, if you want to compete in the modern digital environment, and if you would like to explore your own organization’s digital possibilities and potential for digital transformation then please drop us a line – we’d love to discuss the opportunities now available to your business. It’s time to begin a journey of change into the world of digital possibilities!